Once you have installed your script to your website(s) you are ready to start creating campaigns and notifications. If you have not already installed your script, you can find out how to do so here.
To create a campaign do the following:
- Navigate to your Dashboard
- Click on the "Nudges" dropdown in the left navigation
- Click on "View All"
- In the top right, click the "Create Nudge" button
- A popup will appear for you to give your Nudge a name and the URL that has your script installed. *Note: if you are using a Dev or QA environment for testing, that will need to be the URL.
- Click "Create" and your Nudge is now created and ready for notifications to be added.
- If you need to edit a Nudge, simple click the 3 dots on the right hand side of the nudge and click "edit"
If you have any issues, please submit a support ticket for our team to help you.